Diversity in Health and Care Partners Programme
The application process is now open for organisations to participate in our 2023/24 Diversity in Health and Care Partners Programme. Commencing in September 2023, the year-long programme includes a virtual session for board members on the strategic business case for equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI), four face-to-face interactive modules and specialist virtual masterclasses. The programme also provides access to leading industry experts, good practice, guidance, resources and networking opportunities.
Built on a foundation of delivering successful diversity and inclusion partners programmes, this initiative provides thought leadership, tools and tips to help put your organisation at the forefront of equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI) practice.
Underpinned by the NHS values, the programme supports:
- leaders to integrate the latest sustainable diversity and inclusion practices
- the creation of culturally appropriate and inclusive services to meet the needs of a diverse range of patients and care service users
- organisations to be the best employers and service providers they can be
- efforts to achieve the requirements of NHS and other external benchmarks and standards.
There is a standard charge of £2500 + VAT per organisation (not per individual). We recommend and encourage that board members, EDI leads and staff network chairs attend the face-to-face modules and benefit from the great networking opportunities this provides. There is more flexibility for additional delegates to attend the virtual masterclasses.
The dates confirmed for this year’s face-to-face modules are:
Module 1 - Wednesday 11 October 2023 - Leeds
Module 2 - Thursday 18 January 2024 - London
Module 3 - to be confirmed
Module 4 - Tuesday 2 July 2024 - Leeds
Partnership working during organisational change - Find out how staff networks supported University Hospitals Dorset NHS Foundation Trust during a period of organisational change.
Listening to the voices of staff with disabilities - Read how University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust improved the experiences of staff with disabilities.
Widening participation as a strategic approach - Learn how Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust used widening participation initiatives to help the local refugee and migrant population return to a career in healthcare.
- Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Black Country Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust
- Chesterfield Royal Hospital Foundation Trust
- Coventry & Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust
- Cumbria, Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Foundation Trust
- Cygnet Health Care
- Doncaster and Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust
- East Cheshire NHS Trust and Mid Cheshire Hospitals NHS Trust
- East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust
- Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust
- NHS Gloucestershire Integrated Care Board
- Herefordshire and Worcestershire Integrated Care System
- Homerton Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Integrated Care Northamptonshire
- James Paget University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Kent Community Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Leeds and York Partnership Foundation Trust
- Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust
- Mid and South East Essex Integrated Care System
- Mid and South Essex Health and Care Partnership
- NHS Blood and Transplant
- NHS North East North Cumbria Integrated Care Board
- NHS North West Leadership Academy
- NHS Professionals
- NHS South, Central & West Commissioning Support Unit
- North Cumbria Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust
- North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- Northern Care Alliance NHS Foundation Trust
- Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital King's Lynn NHS Foundation Trust
- The Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal United Hospital Bath
- Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Shrewsbury & Telford Hospital NHS Trust
- Southport & Ormskirk Hospitals NHS Trust
- St Catherine's Hospice
- Suffolk and North East Essex Integrated Care Board
- Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Newcastle Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- University Hospitals Dorset NHS Foundation Trust
- University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust
- Walsall Manor Hospital
- Warrington & Halton Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Wirral Community Health and Care NHS Foundation Trust
Submit your application
Take a look at our Diversity in Health and Care Partners Programme brochure to learn more and submit your application. The closing date for the 2023/24 programme is midnight 23 June 2023.
If you have any questions about the programme please email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Should you have any technical issues playing the above animation/video please clear your web browser cache data, eg, chrome://settings/clearBrowserData)