Job Title: Event Marketing Manager
Job: Full time / Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a marketing manager to join the events team at NHS Confederation, a membership body that brings together and speaks on behalf of all organisations that plan, commission and provide NHS services.
This is a great time to join us as we have many new and exciting plans over the coming year.
The events portfolio is a major part of the NHS Confederation’s extensive programme of commercial activities which play a critical role in generating income for the organisation.
With the support of the Head of Events, you will have responsibility for developing and overseeing the effective delivery of marketing strategies and campaigns that help meet delegate and income targets for the organisation’s events, products and the NHS Confederation annual conference and exhibition. With overall accountability for these marketing strategies, you will work closely with the Networks and commercial team to advise on their business plans and to ensure the business decisions such as pricing and targeting and segmenting of products are informed by current market needs.
The successful applicant will be able to build strong relationships across the organisation and be an experienced, qualified marketer with experience of managing high profile commercial projects. You will also need great organisations skills and a good eye for detail.
Together with the wider commercial team, will be responsible for the continual evaluation, improvement and development of the annual events programme.
We would love to hear from you if you:
• are able to communicate well with a range of stakeholders
• have demonstrable experience of developing and delivering effective marketing strategies for events and commercial activity
• enjoying staying up to date with new marketing trends
• are a strategic thinker and are able to think outside the box
• enjoy being part of a passionate and successful team
• have proven experience of using various platforms such as email (mailchimp), social media accounts, CRM and websites (wordpress).
• have excellent organisational skills to project manage a busy calendar of activity
• are experienced in managing suppliers and budgets (up to £500k).
• are willing to go the extra mile.
To apply please download the job description and application form and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to discuss the post before applying, then please contact Leanne Josephs
0113 306 3256
Closing date: 1st September 2019
Interview date: 10th September 2019