Job title: Assistant Director of Membership Operations and
Insight – Maternity Cover
Location: London (initially home based due to Covid19)
Role: Fixed Term Contract until 30th November 2021, full time 36.5 hours per week
Salary: £61,405, plus £4,000 London weighting (FTE)
- Do you have experience managing membership activities within a national organisation?
- Are you a strong communicator, with the ability to influence and develop positive working relationships?
- If you have a strong track record of success in working and leading membership functions in a national organisation - this could be the role for you…….
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of how membership organisations and functions work.
- An understanding of membership fee structures and how to construct fee models that demonstrate value for money to members.
- A sound working knowledge of CRM systems.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills.
- Proven leadership and people management skills.
This role is critical to the effective and smooth running of the organisation. As supporting our members is at the heart of everything we do, you will play a pivotal role in our success by –
- Maintaining a strategic oversight of our membership operations and insight activities.
- Providing us with clear insights into the views of our members and how we can tailor services and support to best meet their needs.
- Leading across the wider organisation and to a team of membership experts that you will manage.
- Managing the development of membership and organisational strategies.
You will receive an excellent benefits package, including 30 days annual leave, pension scheme, flexible working, salary sacrifice schemes and travel season ticket loans.
NHS Confederation welcomes all applicants from all backgrounds and is committed to recruiting the best person for the job through a process that is fair, open, consistent, and free from discrimination. We believe it is essential to build a diverse and inclusive company culture where all employees feel valued, respected, and acknowledged.
The NHS Confederation is committed to being a flexible employer. We understand the value and benefit to our employees being able to work flexibly to respond to changing circumstances and we want to ensure we do as much as possible to help support a work life balance and take care of employee health and wellbeing.
The NHS Confederation is a membership body that brings together and speaks on behalf of all organisation’s that plan, commission and provide NHS services with our members drawn from every part of the health and care system. At the NHS Confederation we are passionate about our values (voice, openness, integrity, challenge, empowerment and respect). These are supported by a set of behaviours that demonstrate the attitudes and approach we take to work.
How to apply
To apply please read the job description and complete the application form, send your application to email@example.com
If you wish to discuss the post before applying, then please contact Laura.Langridge@nhsconfed.org
Application deadline: 28th October 2020 (midnight)
Interview date: 11th November 2020