12 / 09 / 2018
The briefing provides an insight into the aims of providing seamless services and showcases the different ways health and care are now delivered.
The key points within the briefing include:
- Services should be organised around the individual to provide person-centred care.
- A seamless health and care system results in efficient and effective care that delivers the right outcomes for individuals.
- Organising the collective skills and resources in a community around an individual can provide better outcomes for them.
- Regional Partnership Boards are central to the delivery of seamless services and new models of care.
- Across Wales, new ways of working are already providing a seamless response.