Transformation in practice
In November 2016, Minister Michelle O’Neill set out her vision for ongoing transformation in Health and Wellbeing 2026, Delivering Together - a plan, which was widely agreed across the political spectrum. Six months on, in what will be a new political context, our conference will explore: the vision, emerging implementation arrangements, how we work with leaders, partners patients and staff in the context of the wider Programme for Government, and how we are already making transformation happen.
With an agreed direction in place, our two-day conference will explore HSC transformation as part of the 2016–2021 Programme for Government, how we are already making transformation happen across our system and what we need to do next.
At NICON 2017 annual conference and exhibition, you will have the opportunity to:
- Better understand the strategic vision and key system implementation arrangements.
- Hear from an array of high profile and influential speakers about emerging local, national and international best practice.
- Be part of the whole system conversation supporting transformation.
- Network with leaders from every sector involved in health and social care.
- Attend a range of practical workshops to help you transform your own practice
- Visit over 45 exhibitors
- Back by popular demand – you can learn from over 20 local transformation projects in our café conversation sessions
- Celebrate our award winning colleague’s achievements and the progress we have made in the last year
Our two day conference programme
will provide a host of influential speakers exploring the key topics you agreed in our election briefing One Voice - Time For Change
: Need, Design of Services, Workforce, Leadership, Culture, Finance, and Technology.
Alongside our local leaders, we will be joined by a wide range of visiting expert speakers:
- Sir Muir Gray – Better Value Healthcare
- Dr Tracey Cooper – Chief Executive, Public Health Wales
- Niall Dickson – Chief Executive NHS Confederation
- Dr Dermot O’Riordan – West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust
- Professor Michael West – The Kings Fund, Head of Thought Leadership
- Colleagues from Intermountain Utah Accountable Care Organisations
Plus many more...
To find out more please view our latest programme. Please note our programme is subject to change so keep an eye on this page and follow #NICON17 on twitter for the latest programme and speaker developments.