What are the benefits of membership?
We are the only national body that includes mental health organisations from statutory, independent and third sectors.
Our members set the agenda for our work; their values, influence and ownership give us true credibility in the eyes of partners, policy makers and politicians.
The MHN debates
The Mental Health Network leads the national debate on mental health by:
- Influencing policy and legislation on mental health.
- Interpret the broader political and policy environment
- Championing good practice and innovation in the mental health sector.
Read our key achievements over the past year.
The MHN connects
Our events provide opportunities for our members to hear from key influencers and network with peers. They unite mental health service providers, national bodies, political parties and cutting-edge researchers.
Our events programme includes:
- Annual conference and exhibition
- Regular, bespoke member meetings and events
- Sessions at the NHS Confederation annual conference
The MHN updates
We dissect the big issues and keep our members up to date with the latest knowledge and thinking affecting the sector.
Besides to our web news and Twitter updates, our members also benefit from:
- the latest policy briefings
- cutting edge reports on key areas of the complex policy agenda
- fortnightly updates from MHN chief executive Sean Duggan
- e-newsletters with the latest announcements, hot topics and opportunities to get involved
The Mental Health Network is open to any provider of NHS-funded mental health services.
The cost for joining the network for 2018/19 is £5,172 for all mental health and learning disability organisations.
Please note that this is in addition to the NHS Confederation membership fee.
To talk about joining the network, please contact our Chloe Knight at Chloe.Knight@nhsconfed.org.