This roundtable will bring together senior leaders from across the system to discuss some of challenges associated with commissioning, providing and organising health and care in a rural setting.
The meeting will be attended by Norman Lamb MP, co-chair of the All Party Parliamentary Group on Rural Health and Social Care
What will this session cover?
- Digital health in a rural setting
- The role of pharmacies in providing basic services in hard-to reach areas
- GP shortages
- The impact for of Brexit on rural health
- Local service closures
- The transformation agenda and rural England
Who can attend?
Senior leaders from:
- NHS trusts and foundation trusts
- Clinical commissioners
- Councillor chairs of health and wellbeing boards
- Local Government Association
- NHS England
- National Association of Primary Care
- Royal colleges
Book your place