Transformation in practice
In November 2016, Minister Michelle O’Neill set out her vision for ongoing transformation in Health and Wellbeing 2026, Delivering Together - a plan, which was widely agreed across the political spectrum. Six months on, in what will be a new political context, our conference will explore: the vision, emerging implementation arrangements, how we work with leaders, partners patients and staff in the context of the wider Programme for Government, and how we are already making transformation happen.
With an agreed direction in place, our two-day conference will explore HSC transformation as part of the 2016–2021 Programme for Government, how we are already making transformation happen across our system and what we need to do next.
At NICON 2017 annual conference and exhibition, you will have the opportunity to:
- Better understand the strategic vision and key system implementation arrangements.
- Hear from an array of high profile and influential speakers about emerging local, national and international best practice.
- Be part of the whole system conversation supporting transformation.
- Network with leaders from every sector involved in health and social care.
- Attend a range of practical workshops to help you transform your own practice
- Visit over 45 exhibitors
- Back by popular demand – you can learn from over 20 local transformation projects in our café conversation sessions
- Celebrate our award winning colleague’s achievements and the progress we have made in the last year
Our two day conference programme will provide a host of influential speakers exploring the key topics you agreed in our election briefing One Voice - Time For Change: Need, Design of Services, Workforce, Leadership, Culture, Finance, and Technology.
Alongside our local leaders, we will be joined by a wide range of visiting expert speakers:
- Sir Muir Gray – Better Value Healthcare
- Dr Tracey Cooper – Chief Executive, Public Health Wales
- Niall Dickson – Chief Executive NHS Confederation
- Dr Dermot O’Riordan – West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust
- Professor Michael West – The Kings Fund, Head of Thought Leadership
- Colleagues from Intermountain Utah Accountable Care Organisations
- Plus many more...
To find out more please view our latest programme. Please note our programme is subject to change so keep an eye on this page and follow #NICON17 on twitter for the latest programme and speaker developments.
|Management trainees and service users
|Public sector and charities
|NICON Associate Partners
*All rates are subject to VAT at the standard rate
How to book your place
Delegate bookings are open. To secure your place at our event please fill complete our online form.
For group bookings please submit the online form for your group. Simply complete for the number of delegates you wish to attend and if you do not have their names at this stage please enter TBC. You can then send names by 28 April to email@example.com.
Group booking cancellations / Amendments to bookings
- The number of delegates attached to a group booking cannot be changed once a group booking is made.
- It is possible to update or change a group booking to substitute the names of alternative delegates attending in the group where the total number of delegates remains the same. However, each delegate must have their own booking and it is not permitted to transfer places during the event to different delegates.
- Should you wish to make any changes to your booking more than or up to two weeks prior to the event, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and provide full details of the new delegates who will be attending. Any changes to bookings relating to the identity of the delegates after this date can be made at the enquiries point during the conference.
This year our conference is CPD accredited and is worth up to 10 CPD points. To qualify, simply fill in our form letting us know that you are interested in receiving points and we will send you your certificate after the event.
A wide range of supporter opportunities are available for this event. For more information about how to get involved please download our supporter brochure or contact our commercial team by either email email@example.com or call 0113 306 3098.