14/06/2017 07:30 - 20:00 and 15/06/2017 07:30 - 17:00
Kings Dock, Liverpool Waterfront, Liverpool, L3 4FP
Confed17 has a full two-day programme structured around six conference strands
that focus on the essential components of developing health and care services fit for the future. Each strand contains a mix of plenary sessions, panel discussions, debates, seminars and workshops, offering a variety of ways to gain new knowledge, insights and learning in the areas of most interest and importance to you.
This year's main stage plenary sessions will focus on:
- Understanding the implications of Brexit and what is needed to protect NHS services and staff.
- Exploring local campaigning and how to engage the public on NHS transformation.
- Evaluating the future of the localism agenda and the prospects for further health devolution.
- Celebrating the NHS and championing where we lead the world.
- Looking to the future and considering the potential for consumer-led healthcare.
Please note, our programme and activities are subject to change. Keep an eye on this page and follow @Confed17
on Twitter for the latest programme updates and information. If you have any questions about Confed17, please contact our events team on 0844 800 5987 or email Confed17@nhsconfed.org
"The solutions to our challenges lie in whole system change, collaboration and a values-based approach, delivering for the people we serve not organisational sovereignty. The NHS Confederation annual conference is one of the best places to bring all of the systems together to explore those possibilities."
CEO, NHS Foundation Trust