16 / 5 / 2014 11:01 AM
What are the benefits of membership?
The MHN debates
The Mental Health Network leads the national debate on mental health.
We speak on behalf of our members to help shape and challenge national mental health policy and legislation.
We make sense of the broader political and policy environment and work to spread good practice and innovation in the mental health sector.
The MHN connects
We bring mental health service providers together with national bodies, political parties and cutting edge research through our events programme.
Our events provide important opportunities for our members to hear from key players in the system and to network with peers. Our events programme includes:
- annual conference and exhibition
- autumn and winter member meetings
- private dinners
- policy seminars
- four sessions at the NHS Confederation annual conference
The MHN updates
We dissect the big issues and make sure our members are kept up to date with the latest knowledge and thinking affecting our sector.
In addition to our web news and Twitter updates, our members also benefit from:
- the latest policy briefings delivered to their door
- cutting edge reports on key areas of the complex policy agenda
- personal fortnightly updates from MHN chief executive Stephen Dalton
- e-newsletters with the latest announcements, hot topics and opportunities to get involved
- full access to the MHN website with exclusive member-only content
Membership of the Mental Health Network is open to any provider of NHS-funded mental health services. We are the only national body that brings together mental health organisations from across the statutory, independent and third sectors.
Our work is driven by the priorities of our members. We are a grassroots movement whose members’ values, influence and ownership gives us true credibility in the eyes of partners, policy makers and politicians.
The cost for joining the network for 2014/15 is a flat fee of £5,095 per year for all mental health and learning disability organisations. Please note that this is in addition to the NHS Confederation membership fee.
To talk to someone about joining us, please contact our membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org.