This will provide a mechanism for organisations to see what developments are taking place around the UK.
We are offering organisations in Scotland two options:
- one copy of all our briefings, reports and leading edge material (around 35 publications per year)
- a copy of the NHS Handbook, which we produce annually which provides a UK-wide overview of the NHS
- access to our daily press summary e-mail – essential reading for anyone wanting to keep up to date with events in the health service
- access to the member-only sections of our website for all your staff, including our publications archive
- our Interchange e-bulletins which will keep you up to date on the work of the Confederation
- reduced rates for you and your colleagues at all our events, such as the Confederation’s annual conference and exhibition.
All the above material, but the enhanced package offers subscribers five copies of all our briefings, reports and leading edge material.
Standard package – the fee per organisation is £300 per organisation and this will cover the period 1 April – 31 March.
Enhanced package – the fee per organisation is £550 per organisation and this will cover the period 1 April – 31 March.
Subscribing to this scheme will enable your organisation to:
- receive a regular summary of key issues in the Scottish health service
- stay abreast of developments affecting NHS organisations across the UK
- benefit from discounts on all NHS Confederation events
Although this scheme is an information based service, the NHS Confederation will work with subscribers to develop networking events and informative conferences on request. Also, the Confederation is also considering holding some events around cross border learning around the UK.