Our members are at the heart of everything we do and we provide a range of products and services to meet our members' needs.
To find out more and to speak to us about becoming a member, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
We represent our members’ views at the highest level in the UK and Europe and provide a strong whole-system voice for the benefit of the NHS, staff and patients.
Through our Networks and Forums we provide tailored support and representation for our members working in each of the different sectors of the NHS.
We provide all our members with a wide range of information, support, networking and professional development opportunities.
- access practical resources including briefings and guidance, fact sheets, tool kits, good practice case studies and reports
- attend free national and regional events and online webinars
- receive email newsletters on all the latest news, views and developments across the NHS
- download blogs, videos and podcasts by senior healthcare leaders
- share views and experiences with colleagues from across the country via online forums
- engage in discussions and access information and updates via Twitter @nhsconfed, via our NHS Confederation LinkedIn group and NHS Confederation resources on YouTube.
Find out more about the types of practical support we have been providing to our members in 2014.
We also offer the opportunity for commercial and third sector organisations working across the wider health and social care industry to be a part of the NHS Confederation as Associate Partners.